Betting on the results of eSports competitions is the most significant aspect of CSGO betting. Many specialized sites and services completely replicate the features of real bookmakers, including the ability to place live bets and collect express odds. Many programs merge the three primary fields in one way or another. However, each of them tends to specialize in one field.
The Most Important Factors in Choosing the Best Betting Sites
For all first-time users, ease of use is important. When it comes to attracting new bettors, bookmakers who have mastered the ease of use category perform exceptionally well. But what does the dimension of ease of use imply? Let’s break it down into three categories: pace, polish, and intuitiveness.
Unfortunately, most online betting sites do not offer esports-specific incentives. Those that do have them don’t always do a good job of highlighting them, so esports bettors often ignore them. On the other hand, Esports-specific incentives aren’t as important as the rest of the considerations here, but they’ll become more important as time goes on and more big names play with them.
Payment systems were a major headache in the early days of online gambling. Many online gaming sites that accept esports bets also offer a variety of payment options. Some people only work with a few specialized solutions, such as cryptocurrencies like Litecoin, Bitcoin, and Ethereum. People, on the whole, want variety, which is exactly what we aimed for with our list above.
If you’re a true gamer, take a look at our list of the best CS: GO betting sites available right now.
- CS: GO Empire — Roulette, case opening, coinflipping, and skin gambling are accessible. Bonus: Receive $0.5 for free, plus a set of CSGO cases worth $0.01 to $1445;
- CS: Roll — Roulette and Crash are two of the games available. Bonus: 3 free cases (requires a code).
- SkinHub — Coinflip, double, and tower are the game options. Site bonus: $1 free per day;
- CS: GO Polygon — Roulette, crash games, and dice are some of the games available. 1000 free coins (requires a code);
- CS: GO Atse — Crash, Roulette, and Wheel of Fortune; 1000 free coins as a bonus (promo code required);
- DaddySkins — Games: A variety of case-opening games are available from DaddySkins. Bonus: Get a 5% bonus on your first deposit;
- GamDom — Roulette, Crash, Jackpot, and Slots games; free bonus codes;
- CSGOFast.com — Jackpot, Crash, Bets, Hilo, and Slots are among the games available. A bonus code for $0.5 in coins is available as a free bonus.
- CSGOSkins.com — Trading skins and upgrading; Bonus: $0.70 in free money;
- Bet365 — Has a cash-out feature, CSGO lives betting, and covers major eSports tournaments; bonus includes a 100% match on the first deposit up to $100. To be eligible for a bonus, you will have to meet some play conditions.
- Loot.Bet — great CS: GO, and eSports markets, plus a €100 welcome bonus and 35 free spins.